Enjoy a Halloween tradition under the Big Top! All students as well as the community are invited to attend this fun and spooky yet family friendly production of zombies breaking into dance and skeletons flying through the air. Do not miss this one of a kind performance that is sure to be a thriller.
Show Dates and Times
FSU CIRCUS HALLOWEEN SERIES FALL 2022
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21ST | 7PM
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND| 7PM
THURSDAY, oCTOBER 27TH | 7PM
FRIDAY, oCTOBER 28TH| 7PM
*Doors open one hour prior to show time
*Please note that additional fees may apply*
Click here to see the inside of the circus venue.
Child (12 & under): $12
Section B (General Admission Seating)*
Child (12 & under): $6
Child (12 & under): $14
Section B (General Admission Seating)*
Child (12 & under): $9
**"Lap Children" under 2 years of age will be allowed entrance without a ticket as long as they sit on the Parent’s lap during the performance and no additional seating area is required.
FSU FACULTY AND STAFF
THE FSU CIRCUS is offering a discount for FSU Faculty, Staff and their families for Halloween performances.
Advance ticket discounted prices are $16 for adults and $10 for children for Section A (Reserved Seating). Advance ticket discounted prices are $10 for adults and $4 for children for Section B (General Admission Seating). You will need to present your FSU ID at the gate along with your ticket for this discounted ticket.
FREE FSU STUDENT TICKETS
FSU Students Free in Section B Only - Limited Availability - Must Show FSU ID at the Gate to receive a wristband and be admitted into the event.
- FSU STUDENTS WITH VALID FSU ID’S WILL ONLY BE SEATED IN SECTION B. There will be no free FSU student seats/wristbands issued in Section A. If your party includes paying customers and FSU students, please purchase the non-FSU student tickets in Section B to be seated with your FSU student. FSU students may only sit in Section A by purchasing a ticket.
- ALL FSU STUDENTS MUST ACQUIRE A WRISTBAND AT THE GATE IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CIRCUS AND BE SEATED IN SECTION B. Any FSU student without a wristband will not be admitted (or re-admitted) into the Circus.
- There are a limited number of FSU student wristbands/seats available per performance and they will be distributed on a first come-first serve basis. FSU students should arrive early in order to secure a wristband for admittance. Gates open one hour prior to show time.
Each of our shows, are roughly 2 hours long including a 15-minute intermission.
Food & Beverages:
Delicious refreshments and snacks such as; popcorn, funnel cakes, boiled peanuts, salted pretzels, hot dogs, corn dogs, snow cones, soda and water are sold at concession near the entrance of the tent. Please note that cash payment cannot be accepted. Credit card debit card and contactless payment are accepted.
Located in a special tent near the entrance of the circus, official Flying High Circus merchandise will be available for purchase. Please note that cash payment cannot be accepted. Credit card debit card and contactless payment are accepted.
- Clear bags are not required buy encouraged.
- Bags are inspected prior to entry to the venue.
- We ask to not bring bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12" as space can be limited.
Please note the following:
- The temperature inside the Big Top is not controlled.
- Photography is allowed, but only from your seat, and without flash.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Big Top.
- Mobile phones must be turned off, or set to vibrate during the show.
- Pets are not allowed. Service Animals are welcome.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are offered on site.
Map and Directions
Directions to Haskin Circus Complex:
The FSU Circus is located on the Florida State University campus, on the corner of W. Pensacola Street and Chieftan Way. We are across the street from University Center A and Howser Baseball Stadium.
If traveling on Tennessee Street: Turn onto Stadium Drive. At the second signal light, turn left onto Spirit Way. Turn right at the stop sign, onto Chieftan Way. The Circus tent will be on your left.
If traveling west on W. Pensacola Street (one-way): Drive down Pensacola until it ends at Chieftan Way (in front of Doak Campbell Stadium). Turn right. The Circus tent will be on your right.
If traveling east on W. Pensacola Street: Drive down Pensacola until it ends at Stadium Drive. Turn left. At the first signal light, turn right onto Spirit Way. At the stop sign, turn right onto Chieftain Way. The Circus tent will be on your left.